Sex is an enjoyable and pleasurable act, both for the man and the woman, which becomes more enjoyable if it is “played” in different positions.
Just like you won’t be enjoying the same food each day, sex at the same position all the time perhaps makes it less enjoyable. Try to understand and perform with the different positions and acts, which would make each session memorable with a mind-blowing experience. The best way to understand about sexual acts and position is with an ancient Indian book, called Kama Sutra, which contains detailed instructions to different sex positions.
A few such positions are:
- Missionary position: This is the most common position for sex with the woman lying on her back spreading her legs, and the man on top of her. A woman usually feels most comfortable in this position.
- Butterfly position: The man in standing position penetrates the woman, who lies on her back with hips on the edge of the bed.
- Missionary position with man lying on back: The man lies on his back with the woman on top of him. Different positions can be tried with the woman either sitting, or lying over the man.
- Doggie Style: The woman bends on her knees and the man penetrates her vagina from behind her.
- Man on chair: The man sits on a chair or sofa (without armrests) and the woman sits over him.
Advice for better sex
Besides the positions, it is also equally important to have knowledge about kegels, g-spot, clitoris in its simulation in women, the frenulum of the penis and its simulation in the man.
Kegels: Exercise that involves the tightening and releasing of the muscles that control the flow of urine. Kegels are good for the man to get a harder erection, while for the woman, it gives more control over her vaginal muscles to “hold the penis tightly” during penetration.
Clitoris: An external organ in woman on top of the vagina, that is highly sensitive to touch. Correct way to simulate the clitoris, especially with oral sex, makes it very pleasurable to the woman. It is somewhat similar the glans of the male penis, but in much smaller size.
Frenulum: A sensitive penile tissue at the back of the glans. Simulating the frenulum correctly will make sex more pleasurable to the man, especially if done as oral sex by the woman.
The woman should “play” with penis in erect position; massage it slowly with any lubricant for at least 5-10 minutes before penetration. If the man feels he would ejaculate, then stop the massage, and the man should play with her, say simulate the clitoris and her nipples to delay the ejaculation and extend the duration of foreplay.
All this information will inevitably make sex a more pleasurable and memorable experience.